Call now on 01603 952 426 or email us
ACS - Liquid Petroleum Gas Courses

Our customers who wish to work on LPG also work with natural gas. The generic changeover training and assessment follows successful completion of CCN1 and provides them with certificates of competency for both types of gas. For appliances that are only available for LPG additional assessments are required.

Due to the commonality between LPG and Natural Gas appliances we suggest that natural gas assessments are carried out first i.e CKR1 HTR1 or CENWAT. A straightforward fuel changeover assessment CONGLP1/PD is required, all you will need to do is add any specialist areas such as B-BOATS or LAV-Leisure Accommodation Vehicles (motor homes), RPH (residential park homes).

It is recommended that if you are completing LAV/RPH that you also complete HTRLP2 - closed flu fires (Widney Leisure Fires).

Common assessments and assessment routes undertaken include
  • LPG Core
  • Changeover from natural gas to LPG - CONGLP1
  • Changeover from LPG to natural gas - COLPNG1
  • LAV-Leisure Accommodation Vehicles (motor homes)
  • RPH (residential park homes)

To ensure you make the most effective choice of training and assessments we suggest you seek advice from our office prior to booking LPG training and assessments